moonbase.berlin – Coworking in Marzahn
We are the PTScientists, a new-space start-up aiming for the Moon. Our new headquarters is the perfect space for to develop ambitious ideas and we’re keen to share it with aspiring, entrepreneurs, start-ups, creatives and freelancers from all kinds of industries.
While we’re working towards launching the first private Moon landing, you could be working towards your own exciting launch in our modern, connected (and yet reasonably priced) offices.
We want to develop a supportive and inspiring hive of activity and make the eastern part of Berlin a key hub in the vibrant German start-up ecosystem.
Conveniently located just a few minutes from S-Springfuhl train station, and with car-parking space available, we offer you the space to think freely and make your vision a reality. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch to organise a visit and book a day to test-drive our facilities – we look forward to your call. Ad astra!
Our coworking space is located five minute’s walk from S-Springfuhl train station, which is frequently served by S7 and S75, and the tram M8. Secure parking spots are available in front of the office. There are two supermarkets within walking distance of our location, and the local police cafeteria offers a good selection of lunch options at very competitive prices.
But don’t take our word for it – arrange to come and visit our space and see for yourself.
Coworking space with a fixed desk: € 249/month
- Dedicated desk in a shared (six-desk) office
- 24/7 access to your desk
- Access to high speed WiFi
- Free use of the printer (black and white)
- Free use of fully equipped kitchen, including tea and coffee
Additional services available on request:
- Meeting room rentals (for up to eight people) for €25/hour or €150/day including beamer and Bluetooth telephone speaker
- Rental of hardware, e.g. Laptop, screens and beamers
- IT support for €30/15min
- Individual landline and fax connection
- Individual entry bell label
- Own locker space
- Extra locker room
- Mail reception with own mailbox
Coworking Space 1
Coworking Space 2